"Failed to get Session by Unexpected error" occasionally occurs if you operate in the following steps.
- Open Jira issue detail screen.
- Open another tab of the browser before the Alfresco panel is completely loaded.
- Go back to tab of Jira issue detail screen.
- "Failed to get Session by Unexpected error" occures.
Analytics Client Plugin put an HTTP header called x-atlassian-mau-ignore. This header causes Alfresco's CORS to be restricted and an error.
There are two possosible workarounds.
- Disable Analytics Client Plugin.
- Login to Jira as Jira administrator
- Go to Manage add-ons
- Select System
- Find and Disable Analytics Client Plugin
- Put x-atlassian-mau-ignore to cors.supportedHeaders in Alfresco's CORS setting.
- Open and Edit /opt/alfresco-content-services/tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/web.xml
- Find cors.supportedHeaders and put x-atlassian-mau-ignore.
- Restart Alfresco.